1. The Wire series is on hold for a second while I figure out how to get this damn DVD player to work.
2. I still can’t get into Mad Men, although I’m giving it time. I don’t dislike it, but it’s just cigarette porn to me.
3. Rehearsals for Chad Deity are awesome. It’s been mainly fight choreography. Wrestling choreography. We’ve almost worked up to the powerbomb. It’s a little crazy to watch. I’ve got videos and pictures galore, but I can’t share them until I’ve got union clearance. Working on it.
4. Tickets are onsale, by the way.
5. For Year Zero too.
6. There’s a lot of great stuff happening in Chicago in September theaterwise. It’s going to be a hell of a month. You should be here.