1. $50 isn’t that much when you drink five vodka tonics.
2. Someone needs to get Nellie McKay into a Broadway musical ASAP.
3. Cheyenne Jackson, Jesse Tyler Ferguson, Roger Bart, and the woman whose name I didn’t catch kind of stole the show, thanks in large part to Rinne Groff.
4. Rachel Dratch is inherently funny.
5. I talk a lot about Karen Olivo, but Mandy Gonzalez is just as much of a star. And just as beautiful. And took the subway home right after the show.
Congrats to Ari and everyone involved with the 24 Hour Musicals and the Orchard Project.